COVID-19 Health and Safety Awareness Training Course
Min People: 5
Duration: 1 Day
- Definitions – What Do All These Things Mean?
- Overview of Recent Pandemics
- What Do We Know About Coronaviruses?
- COVID-19 Transmitters and Receivers
- How Does the COVID-19 Virus Spread?
- How Long Does COVID-19 Survive On Surfaces?
- Common Signs and Symptoms of COVID-19
- Should I be Tested for COVID-19?
- Risk Factors and Severity
- Assessing and Mitigating the Risk
- Who May Die of/with COVID-19?
- Treatment and Vaccine
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Hand Washing to Destroy COVID-19
- Ways to Prevent COVID-19 Infection
- What PPE is Available for COVID-19?
- Considerations when using a Mask
- How to Put On, Use, Take Off and Dispose of A Mask?
- The Safe Disposal Of COVID-19 Clinical Waste
- Make your Own Masks
- Prepare your Home for a COVID-19 Outbreak
- Prepare your Workplace for a COVID-19 Outbreak
- Prepare your Workplace for Symptomatic Employees
- Strategies to Counter Stigmatization
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
- Stay Informed and Updated Reporting Fake News Hotlines
- Post-Lockdown Action Plan – Notes From China
“All relevant course details will be emailed to you once booking is confirmed.”