ECG and Pharmacology Course
The AHA’s ECG & Pharmacology Course has been updated to reflect the 2010 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC. This classroom-based, Facilitator-led course is designed to improve electrocardiogram (ECG) recognition skills and pharmacology knowledge for treating cardiovascular emergencies.
This course is for healthcare professionals who participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, and others who require this specialized knowledge for their job.
- Only course available to focus on this critical knowledge
- Flexible instructional format with two units – ECG and Pharmacology – that be taught together or separately
- Basic electrophysiology
- Normal ECG measurements
- Basic arrhythmias
- Administration of appropriate drugs within the ACLS algorithm
COURSE COMPLETION CARD / CERTIFICATE
- A certificate of completion is provided upon successful completion of this course, this course does not offer an AHA course completion card.
- ECG & Pharmacology Student Workbook
- DURATION: 7 Hours
- American Heart Association and International SOS
- Medical professional
- Price on request.