HIRA Training Course
This HIRA Training course will be useful for persons who are required to conduct continuous hazard identification and risk assessment within an underground working place to ensure a healthy and safe environment to work in.
People credited with this unit standard are able to:
- Explain the specified requirements pertaining to continuous hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Prepare for hazard identification.
- Identify hazards and assess risks.
- Initiate remedial and follow-up action.
Max People: 6-15
Duration: 2 Days
HIRA ACCREDITATION / ALIGNMENT
- Duration: 8 – 14 hours [dependent on practicals]
SAQA UNIT STANDARD ALIGNMENT
- Title: Conduct a baseline risk assessment and take appropriate action
- Unit Standard: 244287
- Credits: 7
- NQF Level: 5
HIRA COURSE CONTENT
- Part 1 – Introduction to Course
- Part 2 – Introduction to OHS / SHE
- Part 3 – Identification of Hazards
- Part 4 – Introduction to Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Part 5 – Conducting a Risk Assessment
- Part 6 – Managing the Findings
Must be customized to suit your organisation’s Assessed Risk Profile.
The benefits of HIRA Training
The knowledge and understanding demonstrated within this HIRA Training course contribute to social and economic transformation and the upliftment and economic growth of the mining and minerals sector by conducting continuous hazard identification and risk assessment as part of the mining process.
This HIRA Training course is intended to promote general knowledge and understanding of persons responsible for conducting continuous hazard identification and risk assessment in the mining and minerals sector in order to ensure knowledgeable, competent and informed workers.
Why Study HIRA Training with Heart Guardians
Our hands-on HIRA training classes instil confidence in your employees and ensure that they’re prepared to respond quickly and effectively in the event of a medical emergency. World-class education and training at your fingertips with our Health and Safety Courses Cape Town.
Our team is composed of experienced and qualified instructors that travel directly to your location and provide CPR, First Aid, Health and Safety to your organization’s needs. Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable, providing professional, high-quality training. At Heart Guardians we work around your schedule.
We are dedicated to improving the health, safety and quality of life of all South Africans. We provide Health and Safety Courses South Africa can be proud of.